Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale Has Everything You Need to Upgrade Your Summer Wardrobe
You won’t want to miss these incredible deals—including major savings on designer handbags!
While you might be gearing up for your Memorial Day barbecues this weekend, we’ve been patiently awaiting Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly sale. In the spirit of (always) shopping for yourself, Nordstrom’s coveted sale is finally here, and there are some major discounts—even on designer brands—that you won’t want to miss.
Along with the Anniversary Sale, the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale, which takes place twice a year, is one of the retailer’s largest sales. You can find incredible deals both in-store and online on everything from home decor and beauty to designer bags and dresses.
We've got an eye on some incredible deals that were made for upgrading your summer wardrobe—like this staple summer sundress and this must-have Tory Burch crossbody bag. But in case you need some more ideas, we’ve curated some of our favorite things to shop right now. Take advantage of this amazing sale before it ends on June (or all the good stuff starts to sell out).
Best Nordstrom Clothing and Shoes Deals to Shop
- BP Linen Blend Midi Sundress: $35 (was $59)
- Madewell Thermolite Curvy High Waist Skinny Jeans: $80 (was $135)
- All in Favor Knit Maxi Dress: $39 (was $52)
- Chelsea 28 Stripe Jumpsuit: $75 (was $149)
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress: $45 (was $56)
- Madewell Princess Seamed Midi Dress: $102 (was $128)
- Zella Live In 7/8 Leggings: $32 (was $54)
- All in Favor Brittany Wrap Minidress: $25 (was $50)
Best Nordstrom Designer Handbag Deals to Shop
Best Nordstrom Home Deals to Shop
- Anthropologie Rio Shower Curtain: $78 (was $98)
- All-Clad Nonstick Fry Pan Set: $100 (was $150)
- Nordstrom At Home 400-Thread Count Cotton Pillowcases: $17 (was $35)
- All-Clad HA1 2.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid: $100 (was $150)
- Legacy Moreno Wine Tote: $55 (was $62)
- Jalexander Lighting Open Caged Metal Table Lamp: $114 (was $170)