If You Shop One Sale Today, Let It Be These 25 Nordstrom Cyber Monday Deals
If there’s one place you need to be well-prepared to shop on Cyber Monday, it’s Nordstrom.
This year, Nordstrom is mixing things up a bit for its Cyber Monday sale. So that shoppers have more days than ever to take advantage of some of the best discounts of the year, Nordstrom conveniently grouped its Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 deals into one big Cyber Sale.
Even though these online deals initially dropped the day before Thanksgiving, you have until December 2 to shop more than 1,000 discounts on some of the store’s best-selling items that have become favorites among Nordies. We’re talking insane prices on Hunter boots, Spanx leggings, Tory Burch bags, and more must-haves. With prices this good, it’s one of the best times for holiday shopping, and you can treat yourself, too! (We’re not judging.)
If you plan to only shop Nordstrom this Cyber Monday, it’ll pay off—literally. Between now and December 2, you can earn up to $100 in holiday rewards based on your total amount spent. You’ll get $25 back when you spend $125 on qualifying purchases, $50 when you spend $250, or $100 when you spend $400 or more.
Plus, on top of this year’s excellent discounted selections, Nordstrom is offering some pretty convenient holiday services, including free gift wrapping in stores. Even if you bought the item online, you can take it to your local Nordstrom to be wrapped free of charge. Ordering last-minute gifts on a time crunch? Nordstrom also has fast in-store pickup for hundreds of items when you just can’t wait for the next FedEx or UPS delivery.
While your wallets might not like us, your closets can thank us later—we’ve hand-picked the best items to shop during Nordstrom’s Cyber Sale below.
More Cyber Monday 2019 News:
- Everything You Need to Know About Amazon Cyber Monday This Year and What’s on Sale Right Now
- You Have One More Day to Shop Macy’s Cyber Monday Sale—Including 40% Off KitchenAid
- Parachute’s Sitewide Sale Only Happens Twice a Year—Here’s Everything You'll Regret Not Buying
- 20 Incredible Cyber Monday Deals to Shop at Walmart—Including 50% Off the Instant Pot
Best Clothing Deals
- Free People Softly Structured Knit Tunic: $100 (was $148)
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: $78 (was $98)
- Madewell Belmont Mock Neck Sweater: $59 (was $98)
- Levi’s 721 Ripped High Waist Skinny Jeans: $59 (was $98)
- Topshop Carly Coat: $75 (was $125)
- Natori Feathers Contour Underwire T-Back Bra: $28 (was $68)
- BP Snuggle Up Thermal Short Pajamas: $40 (was $65)
- Cole Haan Hooded Down & Feather Jacket: $109 (was $225)
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings: $39 (was $59)
- Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover: $50 (was $78)
- All in Favor Dolman Plissé Midi Dress: $35 (was $59)
- Natori Conform Underwire Demi Fit Convertible Contour Bra: $32 (was $64)
Best Shoe Deals
- Steve Madden Julianne Bootie: $90 (was $130)
- Stuart Weitzman Milla Over the Knee Boot: $459 (was $765)
- Ugg Marciela II Boot: $120 (was $175)
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Running Shoe: $75 (was $150)
- Sam Edelman Petty Chelsea Boot: $78 (was $130)
- Blondo Nina Waterproof Suede Boot: $100 (was $150)
- Hunter Original Tour Gloss Packable Rain Boot: $100 (was $150)
Best Handbag Deals
- The Marc Jacobs The Tag 27 Leather Tote: $150 (was $395)
- Kate Spade New York Large Margaux Leather Satchel: $215 (was $358)
- Tory Burch Chelsea Leather Wristlet Wallet: $119 (was $198)
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Avery Leather Tote: $99 (was $198)
- Kate Spade New York Mini Jackson Street Cayli Crossbody Bag: $79 (was $158)
- Tory Burch Chelsea Leather Shoulder Bag: $249 (was $498)